How Can Photo Editing Specialists Help In Preparing A Product Catalog?
Proper presentation of a product is essential for the online marketplace. A product catalog prepared by a photo editing specialist will have optimized pictures that are more clickable. A Photo Editing Specialist employs techniques and tools to produce high-quality images that present a product accurately, providing a clear cue to online buyers.
Amazon Product Photo Editing Company sticks to the guidelines.
The visual marketing strategy of a company wishing to sell a product will need to follow the guidelines of the e-commerce platform, including:
- Color Accuracy: The images should represent the product’s color and features
- Image Format: Amazon product listing accepts JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF formats
- Multiple Views: Showcase different angles and views of the product
- Product Size And Scale: Display the product in its actual size or a scale that accurately represents it.
- Image Cropping and Alignment: Make sure that the image is aligned and centered within the image frame
- Image Consistency: Ensure that there is a consistent look and feel across all your product images.
What are Amazon Photo Editing Services?
These services are adept at providing e-commerce solutions to clients who want to sell their products online. The portfolio of these services will include background removal, photo manipulation, color correction, image retouching and image resizing, among others.
- A clipping path and image masking service is provided by the photo editing specialist to include a white background. This will make the product image suitable for Amazon listing.
- A symphony is created between the products’ colors in a product photograph and the one used for listing with the help of color correction.
- Shadow creation is a service that can be availed to reveal the natural beauty of the product.
- The photographs are delivered in web-optimized formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF etc., so that they can be used on all e-commerce platforms, including Amazon.